An area dedicated to catered Car Sites will again be prominently located at the Members' Grandstand end of The Nursery during the 2013 Melbourne Cup Carnival.
The Nursery consists of:
- standard Car Sites
- Super Sites.
- Amenities and food outlets
- Betting facilities
- Super Screen to watch all the action.
The Nursery Standard Car Sites
- Nursery Standard Car Sites are 6m x 3m.
- Members may adjoin a maximum of three standard sites.
- In 2013, there will be a designated family area, located near the children's activities, in The Nursery on Emirates Stakes Day.
- The Club will again offer eligible Members aged 60 and over the opportunity to position their Car Sites within close proximity to each other in The Nursery during the 2013 Melbourne Cup Carnival.
The Nursery Car Sites (catered)
- A dedicated catered Car Site area will be located prominently at the Members' Grandstand end of The Nursery.
- To be eligible for a catered Car Site, a food and beverage package must be organised with a VRC accredited caterer.
The Nursery Super Sites
- All Super Sites are 11m x 3m complete with a 6m x 3m marquee roof and surrounding fence.
- The VRC will endeavour to allocate the same Super Site for multiple-day applications.
- Members may adjoin a maximum of two Super Sites.
- Strictly no signage, branding or promotional material can be erected by Members within this enclosure.
- There will be no pedestrian access to The Nursery after 6pm.